Could I be pregnant?

Q: Hi there i need to figure out if im pregnant or not. I do have a test but i feel its too early to take it and i will get disappointed. My first day of my last period was march 7th. 2014 and ended on march 14th 2014. Me and my boyfriend had sex before my period and after. After my period we literally had sex 5 days straight and twice in one day following those five days. on wednesday march 19th I started spotting. very light my period flows are quit heavy and this one was very light, started off very light pink and after a day it got dark brown and stayed like that for a while. then it got red and now today its light pink again. had spotting for 4 days now. heres my symptoms. Headaches, lower back pain but very light, light cramping once in a while and spotting. anxiety as well but ive been thinking about it a lot and gave me anxiety. could i be having implantation bleeding? Im also trying to figure out when i ovulated. Do you think i could be pregnant and when should i take a test. much needed help please and thank you . thanks in advance.

Symptoms:  Headaches. Spotting. Light lower back pain. Light cramping. Runny nose. Anxiety.