Could I be pregnant?

Q: Is it possible that I could be pregnant?

For the past 4 months I have been on the pill (cyclen 28). My period has been regular ever since being on the pill, my last period was a lot lighter than normal. For the past couple of weeks I had been feeling extremely fatigued, and had an uncomfortable feeling in my lower abdomen. I then started bleeding 10 days before my period should have come, and it lasted about 2 days. During this time I was extremely fatigued and felt very faint. Now I am feeling the same symptoms as before (fatigue, uncomfortable lower abdomen, and now have a very sore lower back). When my partner and I have sex (which up until now was happening on a regular basis at least 2-3 times a week and sometimes more) he would ejaculate inside me and we were not using condoms. I took a pregnancy test but it did not give me a result (it was a negative line but no control line) and I followed the directions exactly (although it is still 5 days before my period should have started now). Any advice would be appreciated.

Symptoms:  fatigue, uncomfortable feeling in lower abdomen, sometimes cramping, sore lower back, sometimes I feel a bit queezy but not enough to vomit.