Could I be pregnant?

Patient : Is it possible to have a regular period while pregnant if I'm on birth control? I've been confused whether or not I'm pregnant, I've taken 6 home pregnancy tests and they've all been clearly negative. I started birth control on June 2nd, and got my period on the 22nd, it lasted until July 1st and was completely normal. But ever since my breasts have been really sore. My stomach feels like it's grown, but I haven't gained any weight. My boobs feel heavier and bigger.
Symptoms:  sore breasts; heavy breasts;
Doctor :   The chances of failure if birth control pills are used regularly are less than 1 in 1000. You have done the right thing by checking this with a pregnancy tests. Since all the tests you took have bee negative it is highly unlikely that you could be pre3gnant. If you are taking the birth control pills properly your cycle interval should be of more than 21 days interval atleast. Having a 20 day cycle is generally suggestive of some problem in the pill usage. I suggest you consult your doctor about the shorter cycles if this pattern continues. Breast problems such as heaviness, lumpiness or pain may be the result of the hormones in the birth control pills. Usually these side effects reduce after 3 -4 months of pill usage. However, if you find these side effects intolerable i suggest you consult a family planning clinic to discuss alternative methods you could use.