Could i be pregnant ?

Patient

Q: I was trying to conceive in may after my period, then I started having all the pregnancy symptoms. But, in june I started bleeding heavily with clots at the time my period was supposed to come. Now Im just having cramping in my Uterus and sometimes I feel like im going to throw up but I don't. Is it possible that im pregnant?

Symptoms:  Cramping, Nausea
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your query.
Only with signs & symptoms one cannot confirm if you are pregnant or not. Urine test i.e. home pregnancy test, βhCG test in blood & more accurately a scan will confirm ultimately the pregnancy. It is advisable that you opt for a pregnancy test or get a scan done to see if you are pregnant.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.