Could i be pregnant?

Patient

Q: Could i be pregant...he cum im the condom after he took it out then....i put a whole in it then..sat it in me and let all of it go in me but could i be pregnant but after we had sex like 15 mins later i came on my period

Doctor

A:   Condom accidents are common. However, just before your expected date of periods you are generally in a safe period, as it is unlikely that you could be ovulating. I think after getting a period you should not be stressed out about the possibility of a pregnancy. However the best way to end this confusion and stress is to do a home pregnancy test. You can follow the instructions on the pack and get tested yourself without any hassles.
If you are certain you do not want to conceive at all at present, I suggest that you consider the option of using a more reliable contraceptive method such as regular contraceptive pills that offer you the dual benefit of regularizing your cycles as well as offering a success rate of nearly 99.9 % with correct usage.
Do visit a family planning clinic or a contraception counselor and discuss the options available to you and make an informed choice in this matter.