Could I be pregnant

Q: Could I be pregnant if I took the day after pill ?
I took it 3 times within a month and a half.

. I took 2 pregnancy tests and they were negative. I took a blood test it was also negative but I think I took it way too early.I did get my period but it was 3 days late.

I just feel dizzy all the time, I feel tired all the time too , sometimes in the morning I feel like throwing up but I never actually do. I get constant headaches when I have never been a person who gets headaches.

Could this be psychological? Could I actually be pregnant and I'm making myself think that I am not. Or the other way around? please Help me .

If I take a blood test can it show that I m not when I am pregnant?

If I am pregnant I would be 2-3 months is better just to get an ultrasound to be more sure?