Could I be pregnant?

Q: I stopped taking my birth control about a month and a half ago, because my boyfriend wants to have a baby, and we've been ttc ever since then. I was in a wreck a few days before then, and my seatbelt, I guess caused trauma, and I started my period early for last month. I was supposed to start on the 11th of this month, but it still hasn't happened yet; two more days and I would be two weeks late. (I'm sorry I'm typing out a story here, I just want to make sure I say everything.) Two nights ago, when I went to the bathroom, I noticed a very light pink fluid "down there", and I've still been seeing it for the last two days or so, but I'm only aware of it when I wipe, and for some reason, I only see it at night. (Tmi?) I've been doing research, of course, because I'm very curious, and I'm wondering if I may be experiencing implantation bleeding? Possibly?

I've also been feeling very different, in quite a few ways, for about a week now. I've been having quite a few headaches throughout the day, every day, and it's very unusual that I have headaches at all, because I usually don't get them. I've also been feeling kinda dizzy and light-headed occasionally too. My back has been pretty sore, and my stomach a little also...but I don't know if I would necessarily say that I've been cramping, because I haven't been hurting as much as I do when I'm on my period. I've been peeing a slight bit more than usual... And my boyfriend says that I've definitely been more moody and emotional than usual. I'm wondering if this is all related? Because from what I've read, all of these things are early signs/symptoms of pregnancy, and my mind is going crazy, haha! Oh, and I've taken two hpt, and they both resulted as negative, but now I'm realizing that if I am pregnant, then it might've been too early to show up as positive..

My question for you is: Do you believe that I may possibly be pregnant?

(Thank you so much for your time. I'm sorry I wrote so much.)

Symptoms:  Headache, back pain, abdominal pain, nausea, frequent urination, mood swings,