Could I be pregnant?

Q: So I took a clear blue test and when I looked at it within the first 5-10 mins I had the lights off and I didn't see anything but and hour when I was getting ready to throw it away I had my lights on and looked at it again and there was a super faint line. I turn the lights back off and couldn't really see it. Could I be pregnant?

Symptoms:  Tender boobs, super tired, kind of felt sick but not really bad

A:   Thank you for your query.
Pregnancy test should preferably be read within the first 5-10 mins. Results post that are not generally not reliable. Apart from that another important thing to note would be to check for the control line . If the control line can be seen obviously the faint positive result can also be seen around the same time. The control is also provided as a guidance to be sure that the kit is actually functioning & that the procedure followed is apt or not. In your case it is advisable to repeat the test after 2 days & ensure you read the result within 5-10 mins after adding the sample i.e. around the same time as the appearance of the control line.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.