Could I be pregnant?

Patient: I had sex for the first time August 5, 2014 and again August 6, 2014. The second time a little after I finished I pulled away for a bit because I started to feel achy. When I put my hand down there for some reason, I realized the condom had slipped off my boyfriend. I like to think it rolled off when I pulled away, but I’m not sure. My body has felt different a few days after that ever since. I was reading early pregnancy symptoms right after conception, just to check if that was even a thing and it is. These are my symptoms: Tired, fatigue, nausea, loss of appetite, white discharge, lower back pain, diarrhea, slight cramping. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Doctor: Since you have not used any additional contraception after the condom accident chances are that you could be pregnant. Y ou cannot be sure unless you test for the same.The signs and symptoms of pregnancy generally start around the time of your expected periods. However some women may notice certain changes earlier.Early in pregnancy hormonal changes might make your breasts tender, sensitive or sore.Nausea with or without vomiting,increased urination, fatigue, food aversions or cravings, dull aches in the pelvis are all pregnancy symptoms.If you are experiencing these symptoms, chances are that you could be pregnant. The best way to find out is to take a home pregnancy test. Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) in a woman’s urine. Specifics may vary for each pregnancy test, so read the instructions on the pack carefully. Be careful to note the method of collecting the urine, the length of time you need to urinate on the stick for and the symbols used to indicate whether you’re pregnant or not.I am sure you shall be able to take the test yourself without any hassles with the above information. For the future remember that you can use emergency contraceptive pills or spermicidal jellies whenever you suspect condom accidents to provide additional protection. Accidents with condoms are common it is best you use some reliable form of contraception.