Could i be pregnant?

Patient: HiMy name is Vicky, I am 30 years old, my husband and I are trying for a baby, and I had my implant out just over 3 weeks ago. We have been trying since, but 3 1/2 days ago I started getting stomach cramps. Constant stomach cramps. I thought it was my period, the first one ive had in 6 years, but I have no blood and I have other symptoms that seem like I could be pregnant. Here are my symptoms:1) Constant stomach cramps that haven’t gone away, although better when I am resting – no blood at all.2) Sweating buckets when ever I get up to do anything3) pain in lower back when I do something like cleaning for more than 5 to 10 minutes4) sore/sensitive nipples5) Tired and irritable.I have been experiencing sick feelings since ive eaten dinner, but could that be in my head if I think I may be pregnant?Ive tried a pregnancy test and a conception test, but both have come back negative, although is it the right time to take a pregnancy test. So is this my first period in 6 years, but without blood or am I pregnant?

Symptoms: 1) Constant stomach cramps that haven’t gone away, although better when I am resting – no blood at all.
2) Sweating buckets when ever I get up to do anything
3) pain in lower back when I do something like cleaning for more than 5 to 10 minutes
4) sore/sensitive nipples
5) Tired and irritable.
6) Some nausea but only today when I ate dinner.

Doctor: Fertility returns almost immediately after getting the implant removed so if you have been trying to conceive then there is a possibility that you could be pregnant.Since you have already tested yourself with a pregnancy kit, I would suggest that you wait another two weeks to see if you get a period; if the amenorrhea (absence of periods) continues, you may test again with more reliable results. Pregnancy tests generally detect a pregnancy only 2 weeks after the day of conception (when egg and sperm meet) so you may have tested a bit too early.Although your symptoms are pregnancy like, you must know that pregnancy symptoms can be quite non-specific and sometimes illnesses such as anemia, hypothyroidism, viral illness etc. may also mimic a pregnancy like condition. If any of your symptoms seem too overbearing, do not hesitate to consult a doctor regarding the same as you may also be suffering from an altogether different condition.

Patient: Thank you so much for replying to my message, your reply has taken a weight off of my mind
Yours greatfully
Victoria.