Could i be pregnant

Patient

Q: I have been having abdominal pain off and on for two wks along with experiencing some vomiting and dry heeves. I went to the ER and they ran a CT and blood work but nothing really showed up. Said they found some constipation but nothing else. they sent me home with something for infection along with some tramadol and zolfran. When i got home I took an at home pregnancy test and they each had a light positive line. I took it three times to make sure and called the Nurse . They said the blood work showed no pregnancy though . I finnished my period a few days ago bbut it was a short one . last only about 4 days. So what should i do ? is it safe to still take my medication ? should i go back in and have them do an sonogram ? - unsure

Symptoms:  Nausia , vomiting occassionally, frequent urination, occassional cramping and fatigue
Doctor