Could i be pregnant?

Patient

Q: Hi my last period was oct 15-19. I had unprotected sex oct 27 and 31 also Nov 4 and 11. After sex on the 11 i bled for 2 mins then stopped. I have no cramps just back pains no breast tenderness just tired more. Im 3 days late could i be pregnant?

Symptoms:  Tiredness
Doctor

Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com

Considering your LMP on october 15 , you should have ovulated around 29th October and you were in your fertile period. Your sexual encounters have been well within the fertile period so it is likely that you may have experienced implantation bleed on 11th October. As of now that you are late by 3 days , and you have no premenstrual symptoms, it is suggested that you may undertake a home urine pregnancy test to confirm or rule out pregnancy. This is a sensitive beta hcg based test and give reliable results. However ideally it should be done 7 days after the missed periods, so you may choose to wait or get it today.

If pregnancy has implanted then even today it shall come positive , and if negative or faintly positive repeat it again after 5 days.

I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards