Could I be pregnant ?

Patient : I had sex about 3 weeks ago .it was a day after my cycle , and I did it again two days after that.last week I noticed a linea nigra forming,and it is becoming more noticeable that a linea nigra is there.I sleep a lot.I eat a lot.I have mood swings.I also have an inverted uterus.I started bleeding yesterday,but usually I would have bad cramps,I didnt have bad cramps this time.I took a homeade bleach pregnancy test and it came out positive.my urine started fizzing when bleach was added to it.ive been having mild stomach cramps since a week and a half ago.could I be pregnant?
Symptoms:  Sleeping a lot,mood swings,eating a lot,and mild stomach cramps
Could I be pregnant ?-1 Could I be pregnant ?-2
Doctor :   Hello, thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com If you have had unprotected sex in 3 days after your menses stopped 3 weeks back , then you were in your safe period when you had sex and ovulation had not occurred and unlikely that you would get pregnant. However there is no linea nigra formation over the abdomen, it is seen only in the early second trimester of pregnancy. Thirdly the bleach test you did for pregnancy is not heard of and is not specific for beta hcg at all. As your bleeding has also started , in congruence with the premenstrual symptoms of mood swings, sleep, stomach cramps ( they mimic pregnancy), the chances f conception are negligible. However you may perform a serum beta hcg test to rule out pregnancy which is very sensitive. A raised value o fthe test would indicate pregnancy. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards