Could i be pregnant?

Patient : Hi Doctor i am a 19 year old.height-1.75m weight-113kgs. I used to have irregular periods since i gained 30kgs from age 13-15 years of age. I had period for 2months after each other for 5-7days each. Then i started missing again. I have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. But according to doctors he cannot have babies. But he is on an estrogen injection. I wonder whether there is still a possibility that I might fall pregnant. Because I havent had a normal period since 3months ago(only spotting). I sleep a lot lately and I have gained unexplained weight. Could I be pregnant?
Symptoms:  Missed period
tired
Doctor :   Hello, If your menses have been irregular and you are obese then it is likely that you may be suffering from PCOS or h ypothyroidism. PCOS can be confirmed by delayed menses, excessive bodily hair growth ( hirsutism) and delayed irregular menses, these can be evaluated with a hormonal profile and an ultrasound pelvis to look for polycystic ovaries. Once confirmed PCOS can be treated with low dose OC pills for 6 months to regularize cycles and by promoting weight loss with exercises , also if found to be hypothyroid then thyroxine supplementation would be required. As your menses are irregular, so it is difficult to track the ovulation date , but if you have missed your cycles and had unprotected intercourse with the guy, then it is always better to get a serum beta hcg test done to look for raised levels after a week of intercourse. If the levels are raised , it indicates that the pregnancy is confirmed. The sleepiness and increased weight gain could possibly because of hypothyroidism itself and needs to be evaluated . So it is suggested that you may visit your physician for a review. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards