Could i be pregnant?!!

Patient

Q: Hi i just had sex with my bf. and i'm very paranoid of the possibility of being pregnant.... we used a condom and it did not rip or slip off, and he didnt ejaculate either. Could i still get pregnant? If i were to get pregnant in about how many days from now will i be able to tell the obvious pregnancy symptoms? And i've been letting out some gooey white thing, what does that mean?

Symptoms:  Gooey white stuff coming out of vigina
Doctor

Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com

If there has been no ejaculation and also no condom misadventure then it is unlikely that you shall get pregnant. However , the stress per se can cause delayed period for you which you may mistake as pregnancy. the best time to check for pregnancy would be day 24-26 when blood serum beta hcg test can be preformed and if it shows raised values , it indicates pregnancy.

The white gooey or curd like discharge could possibly a fungal infection. It would be better if you visit your physician for a per speculum exam and a vaginal swab smear to ascertain the cause.

I hope i have answered your query.
wishing you health.
regards