Could I be pregnant?

Patient: I had my period the 24-28th of November. Me and my husband had sex the 27,28,29,30,1 and 2. I have an ovulation tracker that says according to my periods my ovulation should have started on the 7th. i started having cramps on the 9th of december and they haven’t stopped yet. I am not supposed to get my period until the 24th of December. Is it possible that I could be pregnant?

Symptoms: Lower abdominal cramping for past 4 days, lower back aches and tiredness

Doctor: Thank you for your question. You can become pregnant at any point during your menstrual cycle. If you have had unprotect ed sexual intercourse then it is likely that the cramping you have been experiencing may be due to pregnancy. We would like you to see your doctor and perform and pregnancy test to determine with certainty if you are pregnant or not.Than you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com