Could I be pregnant???

Patient

Q: November 13th 2014 I got my period, it was a normal 5 day period for me. Day 12 I had a thick mucus type discharge, we did the 'deed'. A few days after that I started spotting... was only there when I wiped and went away after a day and a half then had one full day of cramping. My period was due December 11th, and didn't come. 5 years ago I was diagnosed with Hypothyroid was on medication for 4 years and decided to quit taking it a year ago. Was tested November 12th and it all came back fine (No issues, even off medication). My periods have never been regular though, since I started getting them when I was younger. I took a pregnancy test one day after my missed period, two days after that and they both came back negative. Other symptoms I have noticed, was my gums have lightly bled twice now upon brushing. My one nipple was leaking fluid about a week ago (LIGHTLY), I have been urinating a little more frequently and am constipated (Which is also not normal for me, since I had my gallbladder removed 2 years ago). I also noticed that after 'protected' sex the last 3 times, I have what feels to be 'wet bubbles' in the vagina. I do, have a 5 year old.
Could I be pregnant? Why are my tests coming back negative... is it too early to test? Are these symptoms... or am I just hoping to hard? Help!!

Symptoms:  Constipation... frequent urination... nipple leaking... gums bleeding... vaginal wet bubbles
Doctor

The best time to do a urine pregnancy test is after 7 days of missed period, at which time it is most sensitive. If your all hormonal profile tests including thyroid profile has been normal on dec 12 , then unlikely to label missed period to a hormonal cause.
It may be a pregnancy provided you had unprotected intercourse and the light pink bleed could be an implantation bleed, but then pregnancy test may not have come negative.
I suggest you perform a blood serum beta hcg test which is a lab test and more specific. If the levels of hcg are raised it indicates pregnancy and if not then these symptoms can be safely attributed to premenstrual syndrome which mimic early pregnancy symptoms but also indicate that menses would ensue soon.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health, regards