Could I be Pregnant?

Patient

Q: I took three pregnancy tests, one the afternoon one day after my expected period and two the next morning. They all came up negative, but I still haven't gotten my period. Can i be pregnant?

Symptoms:  No period
Doctor

The best time to take a urine pregnancy test is the 7th day post missed period when the test is most sensitive. So it is advisable that you may repeat the test again on 7th day and if it is negative then pregnancy is ruled out. You may then opt to wait till 15 days post missed period to allow resumption of menses naturally and if they don't then you can opt for a withdrawal bleed with progesterones to resume your menses.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards