Could I be pregnant?

Patient : I am on the pill and take it correctly, and havnt missed or taken any late at all this month. I had unprotected sex 2 days into my 7 day pill break, and my period came on time 2 days later. It was lighter than usual. Is there a chance I could be pregnant? Or am I still protected for the 7 days when I don't take any pills? Thanks :-)
Symptoms:  Tired, emotional and feeling sick
Doctor :   Hello, If you have had sex in the pill free period which was meant for your withdrawal bleed and you got your menses of time . after 2 days, then it indicates that you are not pregnant at all as the endometrium was shed and there is no chance of implantation .Also with being on continuous birth control, there are no chances of ovulation either, so you are anyhow protected. I hope i have answered your query, wishing you safe sexual practices, regards