Could I be pregnant?

Patient : Hi, I think i might be pregnant and would like your advise if it is possible. I received the depo shot shot in September and havent used any other form of birth control. Every month i got my period on time. The last period i had was the week before Thanksgiving which would make my period almost a month late. I didn't go to may doctors appointment to get my second shot due to weather which the second shot should be given between the 19th of December to the 6th of January. I have been spotting on and off between periods since starting the shot but for the last 3 days i have been spotting light pink bright red and a little brown. I am bloated, tired all the time, and have been cramping for the last week or two. I also took two pregnancy test and both came out negative. Is there a possibility that i am expecting?
Symptoms:  Bloating nausea cramping fatigue weight gain
Doctor :   Hello, If the pregnancy test has been negative then there are no chances of pregnancy at all. Infact the intermenstrua l spotting you are experiencing is due to hormonal withdrawal and may last for few days before the flow is resumed. As you have missed the second shot , the protection remains unreliable and it is advised that hence you may practice barrier contraception till your menses resume . If however still you feel that urine pregnancy test kits are not sensitive early in pregnancy and presume this to be an implantation bleed , then you may opt for blood serum beta hcg test to look for raised levels of hormone which would indicate or confirm pregnancy or vice versa. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards