Could i be pregnant??

Patient

Q: I had normal periods for last two months.I did 5 prega news kit test.All were negative.I have gained little weight may be due to over eating.
I have little pain in breasts and i discharge white substance.My period for this month is due on 15 jan.
Could i be pregnant?or is it just psychological.
My bf rubbed on me two months back and he''s sure he didnt inject anything in me.I was wet.
Last pregnancy home test using prega news was 3 days back and it was negative.

Symptoms:  Little breast pain,
Doctor

A:   After so many negative pregnancy tests, it is hard to wonder why you would still think that you could be pregnant. Indulging in gentle caressing, foreplay etc. in the absence of penetrative vaginal intercourse is unlikely to get anyone pregnant.
You are indeed very stressed out about the delayed periods and this stress may be causing all your other symptoms of breast pain, weight gain etc.
Stress, lack of sleep, weight fluctuations etc. are all factors that can lead to longer than normal cycles. Hormonal imbalances, weight fluctuations, thyroid illness, polycystic ovaries etc. are also other causes of delayed menses. I don't think in your case the reason for the delayed periods could be pregnancy especially as your pregnancy tests have all tested as negative.
I would advise that you wait for at least 2 - 3 weeks for the onset of your periods. As longer than normal cycles are part of the variations in one's cycle lengths that every woman undergoes with age, you could just start your periods a little late this month. If the absence of periods i.e amenorrhea persists after 3 weeks then it would be okay to consult with a gynecologist or family physician regarding the same.
The doctor will examine you and will probably advise certain hormonal evaluations, ultrasound examinations to determine the cause of delayed periods. The treatment of the same would largely depend on the underlying cause but would also involve hormonal treatment with progesterone containing pills that will help to induce a withdrawal bleed.
Most of the times such delayed cycles are just the body's reaction to our stressful lives and generally the cycles regularize with time. Persistently irregular cycles (longer than 6 months ) however definitely warrant a medical opinion.

Patient: thank you so much...I got this months periods on time..I guess its just psychological..
Thank you for detailed reply.