Could i be pregnant?

Patient: Hi!..I had sex with my partner on the very onset of my periods this month…he had a condom on during the intercourse but did not properly take it off when we were done…after 5 days of it and when my periods ended I started getting excess white discharge , nausea and cramps…..Could I be pregnant…its been 10 days now…how soon can i take the pregnancy tests?

Symptoms: White discharge & nausea

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the queryHaving an intercourse at the beginning of a cycle, will not lead to pregnancy it is not yo ur ovulation time. The discharge and nausea could be premenstrual symptoms and surely not related to pregnancy. Even then, if you want to take the pregnancy test you can do it on day 28 of the cycle.Hope this helpedRegards

Was this answer helpful?

View all posts