Could I Be Pregnant?

Patient : Is it possible for me to get pregnant without technically having sex? Me and the guy I was with participated in dry humping and I did grind on his penis nude. There might have been some pre-ejaculate but no sperm. His penis never went inside my vagina so what is the possibility of me being pregnant? My periods are irregular so I just want to make sure. Thanks.
Symptoms:  None.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query As long as you are sure that the penis did not enter the vagina, then there is no chance t hat you could be pregnant. But with an intercourse where the penis has entered the vagina , but ejaculation was withdrawn, can lead to chances of pregnancy as the withdrawal method has risks of pregnancy Hope this helped Regards