Could I Be Pregnant?

Patient

Q: Is it possible for me to get pregnant without technically having sex? Me and the guy I was with participated in dry humping and I did grind on his penis nude. There might have been some pre-ejaculate but no sperm. His penis never went inside my vagina so what is the possibility of me being pregnant? My periods are irregular so I just want to make sure. Thanks.

Symptoms:  None.
Doctor

Thanks for the query
As long as you are sure that the penis did not enter the vagina, then there is no chance that you could be pregnant. But with an intercourse where the penis has entered the vagina , but ejaculation was withdrawn, can lead to chances of pregnancy as the withdrawal method has risks of pregnancy
Hope this helped