Could I be Pregnant?

Patient : Hello, I'm two weeks late for my period, and have had 3 negative pregnancy tests. We use protection and the pull our method. I just recently started school. Could I be pregnant?
Symptoms:  14 days late for period. Mood swings
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query If the pregnancy tests have been negative, there is not much need to worry about pregnancy .You may wish to do a beta hhCG blood test to be surely sure about it, in case of doubts. The reason for the delay could be stress induced, hormonal imbalance or conditions like thyroid dysfunction, prolactin hormones changes, anemia, pill related side effects and even polycystic ovaries. Kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination.The doctor may wish to do some investigations like blood and urine tests along with an ultrasound of the abdomen and pelvis if needed Meanwhile drink lot of water daily and have a healthy diet.Reduce your stress levels and get at least 8 hours of sleep. Hope this helped. Regards