Could I be pregnant?

Patient : I had unprotected sex on the last day of my period and ever since Ive been having a little blood and some brown stuff and he didn't cum inside me. I don't know what to do
Symptoms:  Bleeding, brown stuff
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If your cycles have been regular, and you have had intercourse on the last day of your period, there is nothing to worry about pregnancy. The bleeding or abnormal discharge could be due to collected blood of the cycles or a possible vaginal infection. Get an examination done by a Gynecologist and you may need an Antibiotic course. Maintain sanitary hygiene and drink lots of water. Hope this helped. Regards