Could i be pregnant?

Patient : My period came 2 days early which is strange for me as I am always regular and on time with a 28 day cycle. It only lasted a day and half which is also shorter than normal and started with brown blood. It ended on Sunday and since yesterday I have started to feel sick, tired and have had headaches. My husband and I have been trying for a baby – could I be pregnant?
Symptoms:  Nausea, tired and headache
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Little bit of irregularity in periods can occur due to many causes. Usually, menstrual cycle with length of 21 days to 35 days and menstrual flow between 2 to 7 days should be considered as normal only. Brown color of the discharge may indicate collected blood in the uterus. The other symptoms you mentioned are nonspecific for pregnancy. If you want to be sure, please go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy. Hope this helps. Take care.