"Could I be pregnant "

Patient : My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex a week before my period. The next day I got what I think is my period. I jsut had my period on 02/05/15 and it lasted 7 days and my next on was suppose to start on 03/05/15 could I be pregnant.
Symptoms:  Runny nose stomach pain
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If you have got your period that lasted for 7 days after an intercourse and you are sur e that you did not have any further intercourse, then there is no chance of pregnancy. Wait for your cycles. Hope this helped. Regards