Could i be pregnant?

Q: Hi, my name is Hannah Last time I got my period was January 19th. I was supposed to get my period around February 20's. I had unprotected sex February 21st. The day I was supposed to get my period. It wasn't sex really. He didn't come inside me. But his penis rubbed against my vigina. & later he had cum on his fingers and supposedly wiped it off and fingered me. Just to be sure Later I took plan b, 30-35 hrs. That was Monday, February 23rd around 7. I haven't gotten any symptoms from the pill either. It's been a week and haven't gotten my period. Could I be pregnant? & I know it was a poor decision, never ever doing it again. But my parents would kill me if they were to find out.

Thank you for your query at

If you do have regular cycles every month ( 28-30 days ), then your ovulation occurred around the 4th or 5th of February. Pregnancy can occur only if you have intercourse around your ovulation period. Even if you had intercourse on the 21st, there is no chance of pregnancy. The period can sometimes be delayed due to minor hormonal imbalance or stress. Since you took the plan b, it can delay your period for a few days.

I will advise you to wait for a few more days. You will definitely get your period. But please do not take pills unnecessarily. It is not good for your health.

Hope this was helpful.