Could I be pregnant?

Patient : I just started taking birth control end of February (I did a sunday start) and on the 6th day of my pill packet I was with my boyfriend and the condom broke (Friday night) and on Monday (Morning) i took the morning after pill (plan b one step) because it can still work from up to 72 hours and my 72 hours weren't up. Now I'm at the last day of my pill pack and then I start my 7 reminder pills. My question is could I still be pregnant even after taking both the plan b and the birth control??
Symptoms:  Fatigue , but I can't tell if its because I'm pregnant or because I'm nervous about being pregnant and I can't sleep
breast tenderness
weight gain , I think its from the birth control pills