Could I be pregnant?

Patient

Q: I am 4 days late for my period, never have been this late before, and not been under any stress or any other reason why it could be late. I have had faint nausea during the day, and slightly sore breasts, but nothing more than normal before my period is due. I had more symptoms of pregnancy last month, but I did have a period, although it was a couple of days late, and it seemed different than normal - really light some days, and really heavy in between for a few hours, and then watery at times. Not had sex since a couple of weeks before my last period... Is it possible I am just late and worrying too much, or could I be pregnant?

Symptoms:  Slight nausea, sore breasts, feeling slightly dizzy at times.
Doctor