Could I be pregnant?

Patient

Q: I used Escapelle (morning after pill ) after an hour of unprotected sex ,will I still fall pregnant?

Symptoms:  Sleepy
Doctor

You have taken the pill well within the interval of sexual intercourse and pregnancy outcome related changes. Hence, there is no ned to be very worried. However, remember the emergency pills though very efficient do have a failure rate of 0.5. Hence, if at all you miss the next cycle or feel any early pregnancy symptoms of breast soreness, weight gain, nausea, vomiting, etc, do a pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy and act immediately.

Hope this helped.