Could i be pregnant?

Q: How long does it take for you to get pregnant after going off depo provera? my last shot was due the second week of this month and I decided to stop getting the shot. that night I had unprotected sex. and the next morning I had a period and we had sex while I was on my period. is there anyway that I could be pregnant?. the only symptoms I'm having is feeling so tired all the time, very unusual food cravings all I want to eat is spicy foods all the time and normally I hate spicy foods and will hardly eat them, and I feel pukey all the time and dizzy? is it too soon to tell?

Symptoms:  Unusual food cravings, fatigue, pukeyness,dizzyness