Could I be Pregnant?!?!?

Patient : I am 18 years old and has been having sex with my bf but i havent had my period this month. Me and my bf have had unprotected sex but he always pulled out. But lately i have been eating way more, and going to the bathroom more. I havent had nausea or anything else. My breasts are a lil sensitive but not a whole lot. Could I be pregnant?
Doctor :   Having unprotected sex always have a risk of pregnancy, also the pull out method is one of the least effective ones. Ab out your symptoms, they don’t necessarily mean that you are pregnant; the best way to rule out this possibility is to take a home pregnancy test if at least weeks have passed since conception. If your menses don’t appear on your due date you could also repeat the test if a negative result was obtained at the first time. In the future if you want to avoid unwanted pregnancies, I would suggest you to consult your physician for contraceptive methods, he or she would explain them to you and suggest you the best choice. I wish you the best.