Could I be pregnant?!

Patient

Q: I've had two feminine surgeries, one I lost an ovary and Fallopian tube and the other had to be constructed both due to cyst. The second my Fallopian tube was adhered to my apendix and was causing appendix to badly burst. The first surgery had occurred in May of 2014 so both fairly recent. I'm having abdominal pressure and it's really minor but has moments that bring me to the knees crying. Having these about 3 times a day, and I do have a history of bad cramps but it doesn't feel like typical cramps. I've only had sex once it was about a month ago and an emergency came up in middle and he didn't finish off and was wearing a condom (ended in less than a min. ) I checked and no visible tears as well as he didn't exactly have chance to even come close to finishing or really to pre-ejaculate. What's the chances of me being pregnant? I've had my period and it was fairly heavy like usual though was a few days late (though after my surgeries never was on a set schedule, plus with me starting my first job not long before my period I was told that's probably why i was late/change in schedule. I know condoms have a 98% succes rate, but what with the obviously big pull out rate? What's the chances or is it like none and prob something else.

Symptoms:  Pressure in abdomen, sudden increase very painful bout 3 times a day since end of period. I have had diareah which means I do have 2 symptoms in IBS.
Doctor