Could I be pregnant?

Patient

Q: My boyfriend and I had sex on the 30th August but this was not when I was ovulating. My last period was on the 4th August and I am now late. I have cramps similar to when I am getting my period but every time it feels like it, it is only white discharge. I have also been feeling tired and getting backaches and my breasts have been a bit sore. Is there any chance I could be pregnant even if we had sex when I wasn't ovulating?

Symptoms:  Cramping, Stomach ache, dizziness, headache, vaginal discharge, missed period, sore breasts, veiny breasts, fatigue, backache
Doctor