Could I be pregnant?

Patient

Q: My boyfriend and I didn't have sex for about a month and a half and then we finally had unprotected sex 2 weeks ago. I have a very irregular period to the point where I don't really know when I'll ever start, there has a been countless times where my period has been about 3-2 weeks late, but this time my period was a light brown discharge that lasted two days and now its gone, but this also has happened before where I had an extremely light period and it lasted two days. Could I be pregnant?

Symptoms:  Awful cramps in vagina, not in lower abdomen, it tends to creep to my butt, my right boob is sore but isn't swelling, my other boob feels fine, major mood swings, very irritable, common food cravings.
Doctor