Could I Be Pregnant?

Q: I have an approx 33-36 cycle and last 5days. I missed my period in July i spotted for 4days when i should have gotten my period. There waas light pink discharge and brown discharge as well. I have a doctor and with my first pregnancy i have never experienced this before. I got two normal periods after that ( August& September). The flow was normal and length. However i am feeling pregnant. I am feeling movements flutters tummbles in my power abodomen. All HPTs are negative. my doc did a hormone test and he said its normal. I feel pregnant because of the movements. Could i be pregnant? If i am how much weeeks? I did had the copper paraguard iud but i took it out a few days after i misses my period in july. I had the paraguard for approx 2months

Symptoms:  Symptoms: fatigue, flutters, movements, mood swings, weight gain