Could I be pregnant?

Patient : I am 10 days late. My last period was March 22nd and my cycle is usually 32 days. I have not been on birth control but I have taken 2 home pregnancy tests which both came back negative. What could be going on?
Doctor :   You have not mentioned whether you are sexually active or not . However if you are then there could be a chance that you might be pregnant and you need to repeat the pregnancy tests again. If you are not pregnant then the cause could be either stress or acute hormonal changes leading to delayed periods or other causes like PCOS, thyroid issues  etc which you will need to get checked up for. Please consult a physician in person for a more detailed follow up. All the best.