Could I be Pregnant?

Q: Hi My boyfriend and I have not had sex but we sometimes mess around with our clothes fully on. One time we both had pajamas on and underwear, it was not moved to the side or anything. When we were done i noticed his pants were wet all the way through..I dont think that mine were but I am nervous now.Can you get pregnant from that?

A:   I understand your doubt about possible pregnancy. In my opinion it is very unlikely for a woman to get pregnant by the way that you mention. In the future if you would like to prevent unwanted pregnancies, you could approach to your primary care physician to get more information about contraceptive methods. They will kindly explain everything that you need to know about them and suggest you the best choice. I wish you the best.