Could I be pregnant after having unprotected sex the day after my period even though he pulled out?

Q: My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on the last day of my periods, the next day and the following day. He did not ejaculate in me, he pulled out on all 3 occasions. He was only in me for a few seconds. On one occasion he ejaculated NEAR my vagina, not in it. I'm starting to worry that there is a chance I'm pregnant.. Today is the 5th day since we last had unprotected sex.. What should I do? Am I pregnant? What are the chances he per-came in me? Could I be pregnant?