Could I be pregnant Again?

Patient : Back in November 2013, I had a week and a half of vomiting and nausea. I am now feeling movement, that is not digestive feelings or gas, it feels like fluttering in my lower abdomen. Normally my cervix is low, soft, and open, when I checked last night, my cervix was high, hard, and closed. The last time this happened was when I was pregnant. I took an at home pregnancy test a couple days ago and it read negative but that has happened before also with my last pregnancy. The most times that I feel the movement is when I am sitting still or lying down. Could all this mean that I am pregnant again?
Symptoms:  Lower abdominal movement, frequent urination, light spotting instead of full menstrual cycle, mood swings, tender breasts.