Could I be pregnant again soon after 3 months delivery ?

Q: I just had a baby 3 months ago and me and my boyfriend have had unprotected sex numerous times since. I did have a period that lasted 5 days and then had sex and then a week or so after that i started bleeding dark red/brownish red spotting lasting only 2 days. I was breastfeeding but then my milk went dry. Now I'm feeling nausea and tired and mild cramping and my breasts are leaking and they haven't in like a month. Could i be pregnant again so soon?

Symptoms:  Tired, crampy, nauseous and dizzy

A:   Hi,
As your menstrual cycles started after delivery, there is possibility of ovulation.
If you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation, there is possibility of pregnancy.
As you are breastfeeding the baby there is some possibility of irregularity in menstruation. Lactation can get affected due to many physical and psychological factors.
So by change in quantity of milk and other symptoms we cannot come to one conclusion regarding pregnancy.
Better to go for urine test for pregnancy three weeks after unprotected intercourse.
If test gives negative result, better to use some regular contraceptive method in future to prevent pregnancy.
Take care.