Could I be Pregnant at 18

Patient : Hello. I'm 18 and I have unprotected sex a few times within the past couple of months. I have gotten my periods right when i was supposed to the past two months. I still feel different. Very crabby, tired, sore back, headaches, hungry alot, and i cry all the time. I am just not my self. I took a hpt and it was negative. Could i still be pregnant?
Doctor :   Hello, I comprehend your doubt about possible pregnancy. In my opinion, according to your question you had your last two menstrual periods regularly and with no issues so there should not be a reason to think of possible pregnancy, in addition to that you took a Home Pregnancy Test which was negative as well confirming our belief that you are not pregnant. However if your last menstrual period was more than a month ago, you might want to take another Pregnancy test especially if you are a week behind your expected day of menses. The symptoms that you feel may also be present by other causes such as stress, anxiety, viral diseases, depression. I would suggest you to visit your primary care physician for a more detailed clinical history and check up. I wish you the best.