Could I be pregnant because I was taking antibiotics while on pills

Patient : I am on the pill( yazmin) back to back for 3 months and am in the middle of my second month but have been an antiboctics for about a month due to a chest infection i have been feeling sick tired and today i have had mild cramping and i noticed a tiny bit of bloody mucus dicharge when i used the bathroom awhile ago could i be pregnant?
Doctor :   There is no increased risk of pregnancy if you have been taking antibiotics like amoxicillin, erythromycin, doxycycline while taking the pill. however, you may want to do a urine pregnancy test just to be sure.