Could I be pregnant even if he doesn't think he came inside me?

Patient : I recently had sex with my boyfriend of one year using the pull out method, which he is usually great at not doing it inside me. I know I was ovulating because I had super stretch egg white vaginal mucus. We had sex for a while and he wasn't coming so I asked him if he accidently came inside me. He said he didn't think so but I gave him a hand job and he came. Now i dont know if im pregnant or not. I am having back pain, a lot of white vaginal mucus, loss of appetite resulting in weight loss, nausea, fatigue, and mood swings about a week after ovulation. Could I be pregnant even if he doesn't think he came inside me?