Could I be pregnant even If there was no Semen??

Patient : My boyfriend and I had an intercourse without a condom or birth control, but only the tip of his penis went into my vagina. No cum came out, but I heard that there is pre-cum before he actually cums...my question is if I'm pregnant or will become pregnant?
Doctor :   The chances of pregnancy depend on whether there was penetration of the penis (even if it was just the tip) or depositio n of the semen in the vagina. It also depend on what day of period you are in. Suppose if your period is 28 days, the egg is released on the 14th day of the period. Any intercourse 3 days before and after the release of the egg, the chances of being pregnant are very high. To find out if you're pregnant, you may need to do a urine pregnancy test the day you miss your periods or after 2 weeks. Please remember to use condoms during sex. Hope this information helps.