Could i be pregnant_even if tubes tied

Q: Hi i had a 2 day period last month. I am tired alot, have increased appetite which is noticable i don't eat much usually. I have tubes tied. But wondering if i could be pregnant i have been throwing up off and on since dec. 23Rd not sure whats going on.

Symptoms:  Throwing up off and on,icreased appetite,tired alot

Thanks for contacting for an opinion.

If you have already undergone tubal ligation, then the chances of being pregnant are negligible as the failure rates of the same are just 0.3 %. And moreover the failure if it had to be , it is seen in the early months post procedure where there may be chances of slippage of Occlusion Clips or Fallope rings due to poor technique in some cases. So that is unlikely in your case .
If you feel that your tiredness and nausea , vomiting is like early pregnancy symptoms and you have not started with your menses , then to rule out pregnancy confirmatively you may perform a blood serum beta hcg test which if found to have raised serum levels of hcg hormone, would confirm pregnancy else it is ruled out for sure.
If negative , then these symptoms can be attributed more to dyspepsia and indigestion rather than pregnancy and can be treated with anti-emetics and antacids in few days.Please visit your physician for an evaluation and ruling out enteritis , if required you may be started on gut antibiotics as well.
Rest assured , it is unlikely to be pregnancy.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,