Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Could i be pregnant from just putting the tip in

Could i be pregnant from just putting the tip in

Patient: My boyfriend only put the tip of his penis in me he did not ejaculate in me He had pre cum a while before. Ive never had sex before My waist has been hurting ever since but my period should come tomorrow or Wednesday. Is there any chance of pregnancy ?

Symptoms: Waist hurts maybe they could be cramps or from having a penis in me for the first time

Doctor: Hello.thanks for contacting askthedoctor.comIf there has been no ejaculation or even precum discharge inside the vagina thrn chances of pregnancy are minimal . Also the pain during first intercourse is normal and tend to last gor 2 to 3 days when the vaginal muscles recover to their original state.If your menses are due then this could be PMS symptoms as well, but in case you miss your periods then you wait for atleast 7 days to confirm or rule out pregnancy by a preg kit .I hope i have answered your query.regards