Could I be Pregnant? Help

Patient : Could I be pregnant?
Symptoms:  bloated, rapid weight gain, constant food cravings, feeling heavy, multiple headaches, fatigue, i have been having unprotected sex for about 4 months NOT on birth control, had morning sickness for awhile, continued unprotected sex and have been on the pill for about a month and a half now but i have missed or chosen to stop taking it. i get really large cramps but no blood or anything with it. i have only missed one period but have gotten the rest.
Doctor :   Since you missed only one period followed which you had periods/bleeding, chances of being pregnant is rare. Since you w ere not strictly adherent to contraceptive measures, unprotected sex mostly have had resulted into pregnancy. The various symptoms you complained are often part of pregnancy. But since you got period/bleeding may be either you were not pregnant or you had miscarriage. You must be examined per vaginally in detail by a gynecologist for confirmation of diagnosis and take appropriate measures as most of the neglected cases result in miscarriages or abnormal pregnant events like hypertension. First get a pregnancy test done and then consult a gynecologist, based on the report.