Could I be Pregnant? Help

Q: Could I be pregnant?

Symptoms:  bloated, rapid weight gain, constant food cravings, feeling heavy, multiple headaches, fatigue, i have been having unprotected sex for about 4 months NOT on birth control, had morning sickness for awhile, continued unprotected sex and have been on the pill for about a month and a half now but i have missed or chosen to stop taking it. i get really large cramps but no blood or anything with it. i have only missed one period but have gotten the rest.

A:   Since you missed only one period followed which you had periods/bleeding, chances of being pregnant is rare. Since you were not strictly adherent to contraceptive measures, unprotected sex mostly have had resulted into pregnancy. The various symptoms you complained are often part of pregnancy. But since you got period/bleeding may be either you were not pregnant or you had miscarriage. You must be examined per vaginally in detail by a gynecologist for confirmation of diagnosis and take appropriate measures as most of the neglected cases result in miscarriages or abnormal pregnant events like hypertension. First get a pregnancy test done and then consult a gynecologist, based on the report.