Could I be pregnant if he wasn't even close to ejaculating?

Patient : On day 21/day 22 of my menstrual cycle my bf and i had unprotected sex. he went in half way and didnt come close to ejaculating, he was in for about 5 minutes but we stopped. is there a chance i could be pregnant? PS he urinated after he ejaculated last which probably was 2 weeks before this incident. as of right now my period is in 5 days please answer quickly!
Doctor :   It is highly unlikely that you could be pregnant. In the absence of an ejaculation in your vagina it is unlikely that yo u could have conceived. Rather than getting stressed, it would be advisable to wait for your period and in case of any delay, to do a home pregnancy test to allay your fears. Precum or pre-ejaculatory fluid is the secretion from the glands in the aroused penis. This fluid rarely ever contains active sperms. Having vaginal intercourse (without ejaculation) only exposes you to the pre-ejaculatory fluid and hence your chances of pregnancy are almost nil. I hope you feel better after reading this. However you must remember that accidents such as these are common and next time the situation may not be as favorable. Visit a family planning clinic or a contraception counselor and discuss the benefits and use of emergency contraceptive or morning after pills. Armed with the proper knowledge, I am sure you will be able to avoid anxious moments in the future.